Effective Date: 23th September, 2018
Thank you for playing our games!
- The ways we collect personal data about you and why we do so
- How we use your personal data, and
- The choices you have about your personal data.
THE DATA WE COLLECT
Data we collect automatically.
- Game progress, gameplay data and analytics
- Your IP address and advertising ID
- Data about your device, such as device name and operating system, browser type and language
- General location data
Data we collect from our partners.
- Data we receive if you link a third party tool with the Service (such as Game Center or Google Play Games alias)
- Data from platforms that the games run on (such as to verify payment)
- Data for advertising and analytics purposes, so we can provide you a better Service
- Data you provide us.
- Name and email address if you choose to sign up to our marketing communications, or if you contact us via email.
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
To make the Service work.
To perform the contract, we process data necessary to
- Create accounts and allow you to play our games and use our Service
- Operate the Service
- Verify and confirm payments
- Provide and deliver products and services you request
- Send you Service related communications
To make the Service more suitable for our players.
To provide a great Service to our players, we have a legitimate interest to collect and process necessary data to
- Update and develop player profiles
- Develop and improve the Service and player experience
- Manage our relationship with you
- Provide social features as part of the Service
- Customize your Service experience
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide player support
- Provide you offers in the Service as well as by email
- Send you related information, such as updates, security alerts, and support messages
- Enable you to communicate with other players
To show personalized advertisements.
To show you personalized advertisements in the Service we have a legitimate interest to process necessary data to
- Use personal data to deliver ads based on your interests
- Track the content you access in connection with the Service
- Deliver, target and improve our advertising and the Service For information on how to opt-out from personalized advertisements, see section ‘YOUR RIGHTS AND OPTIONS’ below.
To analyze, profile, and segment.
In all of the above cases and purposes, we may analyze, profile and segment all collected data..
WHO CAN SEE YOUR DATA
Apart from Quasar Games, your data can be accessed by others in the following situations:
Social features are a component of our games. Other players and users may, for example, see your alias and scores or achievements.
Partners working for Quasar Games
Quasar Games have partners who perform services for us. These partners process your data only at and according to Quasar Games instructions to provide the Service, such as hosting, player support, advertising, analytics and fraud prevention.
Advertising and Social Media partners.
We also work with certain business partners, such as other game developers and advertising partners, and information collected from you may be shared through these partnerships.
Some of our business partners are outside Kazakhstan. Below is a list of some, but not all, business partners that we actively share user information and usage data with (this list is subject to change):
We may be required or authorised to disclose personal information about you by law or by a law enforcement agency.
YOUR RIGHTS AND OPTIONS
Opt-out of targeted advertising.
You can opt-out of interest-based advertising on mobile applications by checking the privacy settings of your Android or iOS device and selecting “limit ad tracking” (Apple iOS) or “opt-out of interest based ads” (Android).
Opt-out of marketing emails.
You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications, such as marketing emails from us by following the instructions in such communications.
Access the personal data we hold about you.
If you wish to access the data stored about you, please contact us to request it - see the contact information below.
Your other rights.
You also have the right to object how we use or share your data, and restrict how we use or share your data - please contact us via the details below if any of these concerns come up.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
In order to help ensure a secure and safe player experience, we are continuously developing and implementing administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect your data from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration.
We retain your data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the Service. Note that if you ask us to remove your personal data, we will retain some of your data this is necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
International Data Transfers.
Our Service is global by nature and your data can therefore be transferred to anywhere in the world. Because different countries may have different data protection laws than your own country, we take steps to ensure adequate safeguards are in place to protect your data as explained in this Policy. Adequate safeguards that our partners may use include standard contractual clauses approved by EU Commission and the Privacy Shield certification in case of transfers to the USA.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data about or direct or target interest based advertising to anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Services. If you are under 18, please do not send any data about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 18 may provide any personal data. If we learn that we have collected personal data about a child under age 18, we will delete that data as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any data from or about a child under the age of 18, please contact us.
Name of the controller: Data Protection Officer
Address: Quasar Games, Almaty, Kazakhstan
A unique ID that is generated for your device to track activity by advertising companies to improve their service in game. This is also known as Interest Based Advertising. You may be able to opt-out of this feature on some platforms. You may also be able to reset your advertising ID on your device.
Interpretation and interpolation of unidentified data to predict and isolate trends relating to game play and app use.
An in-game system that allows exchanging real money for virtual goods or in-game currency.
IP Address (Internet Protocol Address)
A unique string of numbers separated by full stops or commas that identifies each computer using the Internet Protocol to communicate over a network. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks.
Quasar Games (“us”)
Quasar Games its assignees, licensees, successors in title and subsidiaries.
Services offered by us and includes our games, websites and related services.
An online business presence for sales. We work with Apple’s App Store and Google Play storefronts as our primary storefronts for sales but some of our games are also available on Steam, Playstation Store and others.
Terms of Service
Rules and conduct standards that are defined that one must comply with to use the service.
Third Party Services
Services provided by a provider that is not owned or controlled by Quasar Games.